Monday, May 28, 2007

Jo1's school holiday assignment

The school term holidays started from 26 May until 10 June which is about 2 weeks. Jo1 has 9 pages of Chinese writing, 6 pages of Malay writing and 2 pages from her mental arithmetic class. On top of that, she asked me for more???!!! This happened on Saturday afternoon, right after her ballet class. She told me that she wanted to borrow my camera, and wonder if I can be her model. My answer is "Doe want-la, mommy's hair so messy, face.....t-shirt......" So, I told her why not u switch the function to "scenery" and take picture of all the flowers & plants in the garden (I taught her about "potrait" function last time). Ting........that's really something new to her and it sound interesting to her. She returned the camera to me 1/2 hour later, and I didn't turn on to see what she took until this morning........Suprised!!!! I have 136 new photos in my SD card. All taken by Jo1 within 1/2 hour time. From here actually can tell how adults influence kids on what we did. Mommy likes to take photos, now kids follow-la.....









These are some of the photos to "show off". I think the result is not bad for a 6 yrs old girl using the simple point & shoot technique.

2 comments:

Angeleyes said...

That was really good from a 6 yo!

peiszong said...

Wow, so much homework for a preschool? Eventhough it was meant to be done during holiday. But school holiday also needs to do homework? Just unbelievable.

Photos taken by a five years old plus? Wow!